Goa is what makes us think of a fun vacation. Whether you want to beat the heat and hit the beach or check out some of the most beautiful landscapes of the country, pack your bags and have a look at the best places to visit in Goa. You can also avail of EMI tour packages at 0 interest and no downpayments for the various unique places to visit in Goa with ZestMoney.
List of the Best Places to Visit in Goa
With summer right around the corner, a vacation to Goa is definitely on the list. Whether it is leisure time spent on some of the most beautiful beaches in India or taking ferry rides around the city, you can get involved in several adventure activities, and enjoy authentic Goan delicacies and electrifying nightlife. The best season to visit Goa is between November and February as the weather is pleasant and comfortable to experience what the city has to offer.
In this guide, you can find the list of some of the best places to visit in Goa for a summer or a winter holiday. Take a break and create great memories with your family or friends with a list of must-visit places in Goa. If you are worried about burning your pockets, we have got you covered. You can travel now and pay later with ZestMoney today. If you are looking at places to visit in goa with family or friends, we will also help you understand how you can have your dream vacation on a no-cost EMI plan!
Top 5 Must Visit Places in Goa this Year
1. Calangute Beach
There are over 25 best beaches to visit in Goa, like Baga Beach, Sinquerim Beach and others. However, the Calangute beach is one of the most popular beaches and one of the best places to visit in North Goa. This beach is very well-known for large crowds and commercialization. Along with a stunning and lengthy coastline, the beachfront is stacked with restaurants, shops, shacks, and clubs.
Some of the best things to do in Goa’s Calangute Beach include:
- Night dancing with your friends at the clubs – this is one of the best places to visit in Goa with friends
- Shopping at the Tibetan market
- Checking out the Benz Celebrity Wax Museum and visiting the St. Alex Church
- Wakeboarding, snorkelling, jet skiing and other activities in Calangute, which is known for some of the best water sports in Goa
Beach Tour Package Price On Yatra: Starting from Rs. 12,500* per person for 3 nights
0 interest EMI: Rs. 1,388* over 9 months
2. Fort Aguada
Popularly known as the 17th-century Portuguese fort, Fort Aguada is one of the many famous forts in Goa. Located on Sinquerim Beach, it is one of the best places to visit in North Goa. It has a rich historical story behind it and was initially constructed as the chief defence for the Portuguese against the Marathas and Dutch. The fort is extremely large that it envelops the entire peninsula of the southwestern tip in Bardez. If you are looking at places to visit in goa with family, the fort is open between 9:30 pm and 6:30 pm and it will take upto 2 hours to complete the entire tour.
Things to do in Goa with family at Fort Aguada include:
- The lighthouse that was constructed in 1864
- The vaulted cistern which has been designed to hold upto 10 million litres of water
- Family Goa Package Price On MakeMyTrip: Starting from Rs. 20,465* per person for 4 nights
0 interest EMI: Rs. 2,273* over 9 months
3. Grand Island
Grande Island, also known as Bat Island, is an excellent location in Goa where you can travel to through a boat. If you are a water sports lover, then this island is definitely for you as it is known to be popular for the best water sports in Goa! It is popularly called the nirvana of water sports in Goa and is one of the best places to visit in North Goa. Because of the variety of activities here, it is also an ideal location for a honeymoon and can be considered one of the best places to visit in Goa for couples.
Things to do in Grand Island:
- Water sports like fishing, scuba diving, and snorkelling
- Enjoy smoking hot BBQ and local Goan cuisine
- Host a perfect picnic date
- Midsea swimming
Goa Cruise Holiday Price On Yatra: Starting from Rs. 17,490* per person for 2 nights
0 interest EMI: Rs. 1,943* over 9 months
4. Casino Carnival
Casino carnival is one of the most unique places to visit in Goa. It is located in two parts of the region; one in Miramar Beach and the other in Mandovi River. It is a 24 x 7 casino that has activities that cater to several age groups and hence it is one of the best places to visit in Goa with friends. However, the Casino carnival is also extremely family-friendly. Whether you go there to play or just to enjoy other performances, it definitely falls in line with one of the best places to visit in Goa. Things to do here include:
- Explore old standard table games like blackjack, craps and roulette
- Enjoy other games like Circus or Carnival games
- Watch a variety of unique performances
Goa Delight with Flight On EaseMyTrip: Starting from Rs. 20,099* per person for 3 nights
0 interest EMI: Rs. 2,233* over 9 months
5. Dudhsagar Falls
Dudhsagar falls, which translates to ‘sea of milk’, is one of the best tourist places in Goa and of one of the most unique places to visit in Goa. This is a 4-tiered waterfall that visually looks like overflowing milk, especially during the monsoon season. While it is not entirely possible to get a complete view of the falls, tourists can enjoy a great view and a beautiful landscape from the viewpoints. It is located about 60 km from Panaji, on the Belgavi–Vasco Da Gama rail route. If you are looking at things to do in Goa with family, Dudhsagar falls is definitely one of the best places to visit in Goa.
Goa Package Price On MakeMyTrip: Starting from Rs. 19,246* per person for 4 nights
0 interest EMI: Rs. 2,138* over 9 months
There are several best places to visit in Goa. The city is a perfect blend of western and traditional cultures along with the right combination of exhilarating nightlife and divine serenity. So, some other must-visit places in Goa that are the best in both South and North Goa include:
- Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Naval Aviation Museum
- Mollem National Park
- Varca Beach
- Vasco Da Gama Beach Town
- Reis Magos Fort
- Arpora Night Market
- Deltin Royale Casion
Get EMI tour packages for Goa with ZestMoney
Do you have a list of must-visit places in Goa this year? But you are concerned about it being too heavy on your pockets? Get the best travel deals today. You can conveniently enjoy a 0% interest EMI with ZestMoney and visit some of the best places to visit in Goa. Now pay for your flights, hotel bookings and holiday tours using ZestMoney easy EMI.
Because with Zest, you can plan your vacation now and travel, but pay later in flexible EMIs of your convenience. Book famous places in Panjim and the best tourist places in Goa along with flight tickets on EMI using ZestMoney in just a few easy steps:
- Get started by first signing up with ZestMoney
- Gather and upload your KYC and other necessary documents for verification
- ZestMoney will instantly activate your credit limit after verification
- You can use your ZestMoney credit limit to book flight tickets or holiday tours on EMI
- Select a convenient plan of choice and then choose to payback in EMI over the selected period of time
The advantages of travel now, pay later with ZestMoney include:
- Enjoy no cost, and 0 interest EMI when you choose 3 months payment plan
- No Compulsory down payments to complete your purchase
- Instant credit limit allocation after online application
- You have the freedom to choose a convenient plan from our wide range of EMI plans
- There are no additional or hidden application charges or fees
*The prices are subject to change with market value.
Frequently Asked Questions on Best Things to Do in Goa
- Which are the best places to visit in goa with friends?
- Some of the best places to visit in Goa with friends include:
- Bogmalo Beach for the best water sports in Goa
- Arpora’s Saturday Night Market
- Shacks like Britto’s Shack, Curlies and Café Del Mar
- Clubs like Tito’s, Soro and Cafe Mojo
- Casion Pride & Casino Palms
- Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary
Q: Which are the best beaches to visit in Goa?
- To beat the scorching heat and dive into the waters, some of the best beaches to visit in Goa include:
- Colva Beach
- Dona Paula Beach
- Morjim Beach
- Palolem Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Agonda Beach
- Candolim Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Can I book holiday packages on EMI to the famous places in Panjim?
ZestMoney provides you with the option of booking EMI tour packages and holiday packages across partner travel websites without a credit card. You just need to sign up and complete your profile with ZestMoney to discover your credit limit. Your credit limit can be instantly activated when you upload KYC and other necessary documents. You can then set up automatic repayments & start using your credit limit across 3000+ merchant partners. To book EMI tour packages with ZestMoney EMI, visit our merchant partners and make the payment using your available ZestMoney credit limit.
- When is the best season to visit Goa?
The best season to visit Goa to experience good weather is between November and February in India. This is the time when Goa witnesses popular parties and festivals along with massive Christmas and New Year celebrations. Between Mid-June and October is when the rains hit the city. If you enjoy rain showers and monsoon weather, Goa offers lush green countryside with beautiful landscapes.
- Can I book flight tickets to Goa on EMI without a credit card?
With ZestMoney, you can book flight tickets to the best tourist places in Goa without a credit card or debit card. All you need to do is sign up, upload your KYC documents and avail ZestMoney credit to book flight tickets on EMI. You can easily repay the amount in installments of 3,6,9 or 12 months. When you select your payment method for your flight tickets or hotel bookings, select the ZestMoney logo and make your payment using your Zest credit.
You might also be interested in: